Normann Copenhagen Mat Bar Stool

Johannes Foersom and Peter Hiort Lorenzen

The Mat Bar Stool by Normann Copenhagen is at the cutting edge of sustainable design and manufacturing.

  • Material: Hemp shell in a unique blend of 75% hemp fibres, with the remaining 25% is recyclable bico binder. Seaweed shell in 69% hemp fibres, 6% eelgrass, and 25% binder. Base in powder-coated steel.
      • Dimensions:Height: 75cm x Width: 47cm x Depth: 46.3cm (Seat height: 65cm)
            • Delivery Time:Around 4/6 weeks